Monday, July 4, 2011

Tramontana Memories .... Signing off....

With all the major changes in our lives I figure a whole new blog is in order.   I'm going to leave (Five in our Hive / Me plus three) www.tramontanamemories.blogspot.com up for awhile but I'm going to start a new blog in the meantime.

Any name suggestions?  Leave comments or e-mail me with some creative blog title names ... :)

So, as the last post on this blog that I've been keeping for FOUR YEARS (wow!!) I thank you for being loyal readers and hope you've enjoyed my family's pictures and blog posts as much as I've enjoyed doing them.   I'm nervous, but am looking forward to a "new chapter" in our lives and hopefully I will come up with a blog name to match the newness/excitement/scariness and some loneliness of moving forward as a single mom. 

Thank you to all my friends and family who have been with me through the good times and the bad times, and a special and whole-hearted thanks to those of you that have been here for me during these last few months (you know who you are).  Your support and unconditional love are what has kept me going and pushing forward to be a better person and mom for my kids, the three biggest loves in the world.    

So....Five in our Hive (recently renamed as: Me plus three) is officially .....signing off....watch for my new blog (title to be announced) soon.

Much love .... XO

Rachel

1 comment:

TheAkersFam said...

Be sure to let me know the new link! I'm looking forward to your new blog/new life as well!